Anarchy Nation - A forum for the twisted!
October 17, 2017, 08:55:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Link Exchange ToS/DMCA Contact Login Register  
Poll
Question: How did you find your way to AN?
Searched a topic and AN came up - 9 (64.3%)
Someone told me about it. - 2 (14.3%)
Found a link on another website - 2 (14.3%)
Random Twitter feed had a link - 0 (0%)
Other (please explain if you want to) - 1 (7.1%)
Total Voters: 11

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: New Members: How did you find your way to Anarchy Nation?  (Read 24691 times)
Anarchology
Administrator

Respect: +172

View Profile WWWAnarchologyORG
1PGrhhSNXpYeo3DD7bnU9RMvJFX7A2uFoh

« on: September 29, 2013, 07:19:00 PM »

Anarchy Nation has been around for over 5 years now. We hit the milestone of 100 million unique page views back in March of 2013. We don't and never have advertised the site through any of the advertising services, nor have we ever used any kind of shady comment posting services. The only form of outside publicity other than submitting the site for Google/Yahoo/Bing/etc. crawling has been our network of Twitter API's where posts in certain sections of the site are then automatically posted to our numerous Twitter feeds. How we have become this large in size and scope is beyond me.

Over the last two months, the traffic to the site has increased exponentially. We roughly now cater to some 150,000 page views a day. To put this into perspective, the very first month the site went live (under the former name of Anarchology.org), we received a whopping 14400 page views for the entire month.

Now we know that much of the influx of guests and members is related to the Jailbait sections. Though we respect that fact, we would only hope that new members and guest look past those sections, and see that there is much more to the site. VIP Members see what even the deep web barely shows. Our site has no limits! Well, legal limits we do have.
IndigoArrangement

Respect: 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2014, 07:27:56 AM »

I don't know if the question was rhetorical. I found Anarchy Nation while looking for jailbait and then exploring the rest of the site.
jmcg1213
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2014, 10:44:46 PM »

I don't remember, I have been a member for a while (just not very active).
Most likely, surfing the web.
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2014, 10:44:46 PM »

dirtysquirty
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2015, 02:54:20 AM »
+1

Following link that jailbait ass Applause
kenCode

Meshnet + Crypto + Decentralized IoT: #ePlug

View Profile WWW@kenCode_de
1E1hfm6zPHQm7pnkYTdH2jp28SnhdD9MQA

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2015, 01:46:03 PM »

I like DailyAnarchist but it doesn't get much traffic. Will be nice to talk to other anarchists. We have a very bad stereotype thanx to the msm.
jmcg1213
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2015, 10:22:00 PM »

I don't remember how I found this site, I have been a member for a year or so, but forgot till I found the site again on my "bookmarks", II re-discovered the site, so I feel new.
I like jail bait pics (don't tell my ma) but what keeps me up late is good discussion and good debate.
I hope to find that in some of your sections, so far I have been playing on the shoutbox Snore 
jmcg1213
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2015, 11:50:48 PM »

I like DailyAnarchist but it doesn't get much traffic. Will be nice to talk to other anarchists. We have a very bad stereotype thanx to the msm.
Then stop trolling the site for money.
AngieB

Respect: +7639

View ProfileDon't use this yet!Don't use this yet!Don't use this yet!Don't use this yet!Don't use this yet!
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2015, 03:41:59 AM »
+1

I don't remember how I found this site,
I like jail bait  (don't tell my ma) but what keeps me up late is good discussion and good debate.
I hope to  that in some of your sections, so far I have been playing on the shoutbox Snore 

I post shoutbox all the time it's rare when others coment back. Cry Shrug
jmcg1213
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2015, 05:52:07 PM »

I post shoutbox all the time it's rare when others coment back. Cry Shrug
Who loves ya Angie? (Kojak)Cool
« Last Edit: July 04, 2015, 05:55:05 PM by jmcg1213 » Logged
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2015, 05:52:07 PM »

adderall

Call me Mr. Pervert

Respect: +8

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2015, 11:46:01 PM »

Was looking for teen jailbait non-nude pics.
Sweet Angel Honey

Respect: +2

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2015, 05:46:49 PM »

I recently befriended a guy from a similar message board, he told me AN was fun.

Thanks buddy!  AN is most excellent.
uploader

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2016, 09:49:46 AM »

My friend recommended me :)
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2016, 09:49:46 AM »

veganxrchist
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2016, 09:52:08 AM »

I found A.N by searching for it on duckduckgo. Since downloading the TOR browser (I know---p edgy), I've been meaning to get more involved in the Anarchist community, both online and offline.

So, through a mix of chance and the right circumstances, I guess.  dbagsmile
bigjock1690
VIP Member

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2017, 10:06:02 PM »

I think it came in a dream :)

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

DISCLAIMER
    Content such as images and videos posted by members are NOT hosted on Anarchy Nation servers. They are hotlinks where the images are hosted elsewhere, and the links point to these these third party sites. None of these sites are affiliated with Anarchy Nation. Do not submit DMCA requests to the owners of this site. Instead follow the links, and request the files themselves be removed from the file hosting site's servers. Learn more about our DMCA Policy by clicking here.

Anarchy Nation takes no responsibility for what any user encounters when following a link outside this website. This includes (but not limited to) advertisements, pop-ups, embedded adware/malware, suggestion of paid subsriptions, etc. We highly encourage users to have proper firewall, anti-virus and malicious script-blocking software installed on their platforms. It is better to be safe than sorry!

Design By simply sibyl And CreateAForum.com