Anarchy Nation - A forum for the twisted!
October 24, 2017, 04:32:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Link Exchange ToS/DMCA Contact Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 42 Fake Programs that will Drive Anyone Insane!  (Read 72112 times)
katzskillz
Global Moderator

Respect: +151

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2011, 02:25:46 PM »

That ReplaceKeys program has been quite entertaining. I've put it on all of the computers at my girlfriend's house & nobody there has figured out what's happening.

Now they have & I got in trouble! Thanks!!!
friendlymaniac
VIP Member

Respect: +1

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2012, 01:58:51 AM »

Coupla programs Ive seen that run off a disc was:

you execute program and it pretends to have found a virus and has pop up that forces you to choose to delete everything off pc (as the mouse would jump off and avoid the cancel button that doesnt work anyways)
it then goes to like a dos inspired mode and pretends to delete, I think it ends up ending similiar to a screensaver or something

also another

you execute program and somewhere during the run it opens and closes your cd/dvd rom drive and makes your pc appear "possessed"

anyways would like to know if anyone has seen those ^^^ and if they know who made them and any more info (like origin) etc;
LouderThanSound

Respect: +5

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2012, 11:25:04 AM »

im a little confused. do they uninstall when they are closed?
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2012, 11:25:04 AM »

amy123

Respect: 0

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2012, 02:18:02 AM »

custom iphone 4,4s case
http://www.customdropshipping.com/design-category/design/iphone-cases-44
pietje666

Respect: +1

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2012, 01:33:39 PM »

surely i am going to use some of this on some computers (if those persons annoys me at work)
of course i am going to tell them when i had my payback
aladin209

Respect: 0

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2015, 03:06:47 PM »

merci   Applause

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

DISCLAIMER
    Content such as images and videos posted by members are NOT hosted on Anarchy Nation servers. They are hotlinks where the images are hosted elsewhere, and the links point to these these third party sites. None of these sites are affiliated with Anarchy Nation. Do not submit DMCA requests to the owners of this site. Instead follow the links, and request the files themselves be removed from the file hosting site's servers. Learn more about our DMCA Policy by clicking here.

Anarchy Nation takes no responsibility for what any user encounters when following a link outside this website. This includes (but not limited to) advertisements, pop-ups, embedded adware/malware, suggestion of paid subsriptions, etc. We highly encourage users to have proper firewall, anti-virus and malicious script-blocking software installed on their platforms. It is better to be safe than sorry!

Design By simply sibyl And CreateAForum.com