Anarchy Nation - A forum for the twisted!
November 17, 2017, 02:06:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Link Exchange ToS/DMCA Contact Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Revealing Easy Google Profit Scams! Don't sign up for ANY of these!  (Read 63348 times)
Tainted Pix
Global Moderator

Back from the dead!

Respect: +244

View Profile WWW
« on: May 25, 2009, 10:17:21 PM »

ADMIN NOTE: Don't fucking post your email addresses asking for info on making cash from home. I will delete them, and maybe delete your account. This thread doesn't have a catch. We don't support any of the bullshit marketing ploys within it, nor do any of us have any alternatives. This thread is solely for revealing these scams. So in short... THIS THREAD IS A WARNING, WE DON'T SUPPORT ALTERNATIVES, and DON'T ASK FOR INFO!

It has come to my attention people are falling for this bs scams claiming that by posting up links on Google, you make $100's if not $1000's for what they say is easy work. Oh, but it is most definitely a scam. When you sign up for what you think is a $2.00 purchase or a "free kit" for just paying shipping, you are actually signing up for pricey bullshit subscriptions only listed under the Terms and Conditions you only find at the very bottom of the page.

Earlier today is when I first came to know of this Easy Google Profits bullshit scams. In fact, it was my mother who came to me with a printed out information she pulled from what seems to be an actual Los Angeles newspaper site. It is a FAKE site! Click one the first link, which will take you to this bullshit article, but then click on the second that should lead to the main page. Nope, leads to a template page for the server.

Scam Site:
http://losangeles-tribune.com/finance/indexb.php

Main Page: (dead giveaway to the scam site)
http://losangeles-tribune.com

Well, looks like many other people have gotten the hint, and have discussed this before. Here are a couple of them...
http://effinnerds.com/archives/1675
http://electronplumber.com/the-los-angeles-tribune-news-scam/
http://www.blogstorm.co.uk/easy-google-profit-scam/

Well, back to the Easy Google Profit Scam that obviously is still up and running somehow. Below are a couple of screen shots from the website. Go check it out yourself, and see how there is absolutely no information on exactly what they have you do to make money. Instead, you need to sign up on the site, and order their bullshit CD.

www.easygoogleprofit.com
^^^ Well, actually that site doesn't even exist. If you click on the links in that article above, you get redirected numerous times before actually coming to the main site. One of the redirects is below...
https://www.securecartcenter.com/Nzg3OHwxNzU3fDI3NDE5OHx2Mg==/mtesm4b9/g

You see what I mean? This is how it's setup. Now if you look at the main part of the page where you are asked to input the information, you will notice no check box or link to the Terms and Conditions. That is because it is it is down at the very bottom of the site in small print. Find it in the picture below...

Now, lets look at some of those insane monthly charges people would find on their statements, and then find it being a huge pain in the ass for them to remove the costs....

You have also subscribed to a fifteen-day trial to Grant Spring for just $24.87 a month and every month thereafter should you chose not to cancel. Prior charges for all programs are non-refundable but bonus subscriptions can be cancelled and future charges stopped at any time by calling toll free 888-247-2155.

If you choose to sign up for this product and pay the recurring monthly charges using a debit card you hereby provide pre-authorization and consent that blazingkeywords.com may charge $77.82 on a monthly basis. You may stop payment on any pre-authorized charge by notifying blazingkeywords.com at least three business days prior to the scheduled charge date. You agree your pre-authorization and written consent to charge your debit card is given in electronic form by submitting the request for the membership, and that an electronic signature is sufficient to authenticate your authorization to charge the debit card. You further agree that these terms and conditions shall be your copy of your pre-authorization for the debit card.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2009, 03:07:36 AM by Anarchology » Logged
Tainted Pix
Global Moderator

Back from the dead!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2009, 10:19:43 PM »

Whois report on www.easygoogleprofit.com seems to bring up virtually no information whatsoever. Huh?

Code:
[Querying whois.internic.net]
[Redirected to whois.enom.com]
[Querying whois.enom.com]
[whois.enom.com]
=-=-=-=
Visit AboutUs.org for more information about easygoogleprofit.com

Domain name: easygoogleprofit.com

Administrative Contact:
   Whois Privacy Protection Service, Inc.
   Whois Agent (jkbcllccn@whoisprivacyprotect.com)
   +1.4252740657
   Fax: +1.4256960234
   PMB 368, 14150 NE 20th St - F1
   C/O easygoogleprofit.com
   Bellevue, WA 98007
   US

Technical Contact:
   Whois Agent (jkbcllccn@whoisprivacyprotect.com)
   +1.4252740657
   Fax: +1.4256960234
   C/O easygoogleprofit.com
   Bellevue, WA 98007
   US

Registrant Contact:
   Whois Agent ()

Fax:
   C/O easygoogleprofit.com
   Bellevue, WA 98007
   US

Name Servers:
   dns1.name-services.com
   dns2.name-services.com
   dns3.name-services.com
   dns4.name-services.com
   dns5.name-services.com

Creation date: 07 Feb 2007 16:11:43
Expiration date: 07 Feb 2010 16:11:00

Tainted Pix
Global Moderator

Back from the dead!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2009, 10:28:52 PM »

Alright, there seems to be many of these type of sites out there. The Easy Google Profit one seems to just seems to be redirected within that fake news page. However, there was another one listed that didn't redirect. This one is Cash Secret Club.

www.cashsecretclub.com

Another dead end to find the owner's information via WHOIS...
Code:
Registrant:
Domains by Proxy, Inc.

DomainsByProxy.com
15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: CASHSECRETCLUB.COM
Created on: 09-Sep-08
Expires on: 09-Sep-09
Last Updated on: 17-Feb-09

Administrative Contact:
Private, Registration CASHSECRETCLUB.COM@domainsbyproxy.com
Domains by Proxy, Inc.
DomainsByProxy.com
United States
(480) 624-2599 Fax -- (480) 624-2598

Technical Contact:
Private, Registration CASHSECRETCLUB.COM@domainsbyproxy.com
Domains by Proxy, Inc.
DomainsByProxy.com
United States
(480) 624-2599 Fax -- (480) 624-2598

Domain servers in listed order:
UDNS1.ULTRADNS.NET
UDNS2.ULTRADNS.NET

Registry Status: clientDeleteProhibited
Registry Status: clientRenewProhibited
Registry Status: clientTransferProhibited
Registry Status: clientUpdateProhibited
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2009, 10:28:52 PM »

Tainted Pix
Global Moderator

Back from the dead!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2009, 10:38:33 PM »

Below is a website with a down to earth explanation of how it works, and the deceptive tactics.

NOTE: Just read the article, and don't sign up for whatever they are pitching towards the end of it! Also, read the comments at the bottom for more info...

http://www.reviewopedia.com/easy-google-profit.htm?gclid=CNvig7uF2ZoCFR7yDAodgWRa3g

Easy Google Profit is among a new breed of programs promising easy and quick money from Google.  It seems that these are taking over the home business niche and tons of people have been asking if these programs are legit or scams.

The first thing you should know about Easy Google Profit is that they are in no way associated with Google Inc.  Many folks get confused by the use of the name in the title and automatically assume that is a product produced by the search engine giant.

If you scroll down to the bottom of the page you will see the disclaimer that says, "Google Treasure Chest Kit is not affiliated with, endorsed by or in any way associated with Google. Results vary. Individuals have been remunerated."

So What's Inside Easy Google Profit...?

What these programs are selling is nothing new, and this info can be found for free if you do enough research.  Anyone who's been around online marketing long enough can tell you that there are two ways to make money from Google.

The first method is to use the search engine's advertising system to post ads to products that you're an affiliate for.  The second method is to host Google ads on your website or blog.  In the fist method you're not getting paid directly by Google but you make money when customers sign up for your offer or purchase a product.

In the second method you make money when your visitors click on the ads on your site.  There is tons of free information on both these tactics and if you do enough research you won't have to pay Easy Google Profit a dime.

So is Easy Google Profit a Scam or the Real Thing...?

The main problem with Easy Google Profit and the slew of similar programs lies solely with their deceptive billing policies.  They advertise the kit for only $1.97 in shipping and handling fees, however there's much more to it.

Once you submit your billing info you are entered into a contract authorizing Google Treasure Chest to bill you $72.21 each month!  Not only that but they sign you up for additional programs with monthly billing that you never even asked for.

On top of the $72.21 they also sign you up for a trial of SafeLockID for $19.95 a month and GrantSpring for $14.95 a month.  This is why so many people are calling this program a complete scam.

If you've signed up for Easy Google Profit unknowing of the monthly charges you can call 866-951-1406 Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm to cancel.  Now obviously due to these fraudulent and deceptive billing practices I do not recommend this company.

Are There Any Legitimate Work at Home Programs...?

Absolutely there are!  The U.S. Government estimates that nearly a million Americans use the Internet to earn a living.  I'm very fortunate to be able to say that I'm one of those people myself.  It wasn't all that easy though...

I spent the last 3 years researching literally hundreds of work at home businesses and opportunities.  Their costs ranged from only a few dollars to hundreds and even thousands of dollars to start.  Almost without exception they were downright scams offering only unrealistic earnings claims and the odds of making an actual living stacked high against you.

Eventually I came to find what I consider to be the best online job out there, and one I still use it to this day to make a great living from home.  This opportunity costs nothing to start and gives you the ability to make money within an hour of starting.  If you want to know more just let me know where to send you the info ***DON'T SIGN UP FOR THIS BULLSHIT***

Best of Luck,
Steve Albrigh
Tainted Pix
Global Moderator

Back from the dead!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2009, 10:58:59 PM »

thebuglady

Respect: 0

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2009, 08:48:51 AM »

I would like the information you have on the home based busiiness.  Could you send the information to    **DONT POST EMAILS**            Thank you.

G Kosanke
« Last Edit: June 15, 2009, 04:35:05 AM by Anarchology » Logged
Anarchology
Administrator

Respect: +172

View Profile WWWAnarchologyORG
1PGrhhSNXpYeo3DD7bnU9RMvJFX7A2uFoh

« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2009, 05:36:14 PM »

I would like the information you have on the home based busiiness.  Could you send the information to    DELETED EMAIL ADDRESS           Thank you.

G Kosanke

Huh? I think the point of the thread is to AVOID these things.  Squint

I'll go as far as to say that 99% of those "work at home" businesses promoted by other websites do not make you money. The only work at home businesses that actually do work would be ones you come up on your own. Find something people want, and sell it on eBay. That worked for me back in the day, and I made a damn good amount of money.

All other ways of making money at home are either scams or don't make anywhere near the amount they advertise as well as needing to work your ass off to make it work.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2009, 03:31:22 AM by Anarchology » Logged
analyst-therapist

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2009, 03:49:59 PM »

These guys are doing a heck of a job promoting this scheme.  I even see these ads on facebook and in my yahoo account.  I think that exposure is making it really popular.  A lot of people get confused and think this has something to do with the company google but it does not.  Read this article on easy google profit it tells you the phone numbers you need to call to cancel just in case you fell for it.  The monthly charges just don't stop coming with this thing...
Swarmed

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2009, 01:58:42 AM »

Hello Thanks for all those info i was thinking about buying easy google profits look like it aint a good way to make money i would like to have those info about making enough money to live from internet well if you still agree email me **DONT POST EMAILS**
« Last Edit: June 15, 2009, 04:35:54 AM by Anarchology » Logged
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2009, 01:58:42 AM »

Anarchology
Administrator

« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2009, 04:44:14 AM »

I edited two of the newbie posts in this thread. They posted up email addresses "asking for info" which just screams SPAM to me. I bet we won't see these guys around again. Probably just spam posting.

I think it is evidently clear that this thread is specifically to make sure no one actually falls for these stupid scams or anyone else saying they have an alternative. Under no circumstances, should anyone viewing this thread think Anarchology is in anyway associated with the sites being listed, nor should they reply to email addresses posted by new members regarding alternative ideas.
loudog318

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2009, 12:38:54 AM »

thanks for the info i just paid for the easy google profit and im calling the # to cancle the shit 2morrow.Yes i would like the info on the home base business thank my email is **DONT POST EMAILS** Bang Head Bang Head

LOUDOG318

Admin: Dude, did you manage to read the post above yours? Don't post the email links. It looks more like spam shit than anything else. No one viewing this thread is looking for "make money at home" stuff. All of it takes more work than its worth. No one should be asking for this crap either.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2009, 03:03:00 AM by Anarchology » Logged
Oppenheimer

Respect: +78

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2009, 01:19:36 PM »

I was actually wondering about some (by all menas personal) info regarding the owners of these "companies". I want to bring these guys down. Hard.

Oh, Anarchology, you forgot to purge your own post with the quote (and thereby email link) in it  Roll Eyes
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2009, 01:19:36 PM »

aukxsona

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2009, 02:58:36 AM »

I was going to purchase that kit, but I did read the Terms.  I found out it was a re-occurring thing and was like "Uh, no."  Then I thought for a second, why can't I just figure it out on my own.  I did two things.  I signed up as a psychic with a company, this is my bread and butter now.  Then I made a web site for my OWN psychics, putting them in through the network I was already on.  (Shit loads of work for a person that can't html worth a damn, I had to learn on the fly with cut paste and an old book)  Then I hit up Amazon.com to take advantage of selling used books for free as opposed to ebay.  I used to do Ebay heavy in 03 to 06.  But then the profits weren't there really.  People would complain about shipping charges, even when I charged them at cost!  Plus Ebay bumped their fees to a crazy rate.   In the end my psychic site only broke even.  So I got a free "education" on starting a business online.  I am closing my site down this year.  I will however be moving into a new field, farm product sales, and building a web site for that.  I am still working for the psychic site that isn't mine. 

I remember making boku bucks on ebay as a painter.   It's so depressing not to be able to paint and draw for a living anymore.  I did find some other sites for selling stuff like Etsy and Madeitmyself, with good listing fees, but nothing with the traffic of Ebay.
Anarchology
Administrator

« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2009, 03:35:11 AM »

Oh, Anarchology, you forgot to purge your own post with the quote (and thereby email link) in it  Roll Eyes

Hahaha, good call! Done and done! Applause

As for this thread, I've noticed seeing this bullshit pitch as advertisements on many sites including MySpace, Facebook, and links included within the Click Bank services. They all have the same pictures of the woman holding the child along with an audio track stating how you can "make money blah blah blah". How this shit is legal completely escapes me! Bang Head
Anarchology
Administrator

« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2009, 04:46:53 AM »

They have, yet another bullshit "news page" up, and they are putting this kind of junk advertisements on countless numbers of sites.

THIS IS A SCAM!!! DO NOT FALL FOR THIS SHIT!!!

http://www-career-digest.com/?tr=adbrcpc&tr2=allcat&tr3=728logos

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

DISCLAIMER
    Content such as images and videos posted by members are NOT hosted on Anarchy Nation servers. They are hotlinks where the images are hosted elsewhere, and the links point to these these third party sites. None of these sites are affiliated with Anarchy Nation. Do not submit DMCA requests to the owners of this site. Instead follow the links, and request the files themselves be removed from the file hosting site's servers. Learn more about our DMCA Policy by clicking here.

Anarchy Nation takes no responsibility for what any user encounters when following a link outside this website. This includes (but not limited to) advertisements, pop-ups, embedded adware/malware, suggestion of paid subsriptions, etc. We highly encourage users to have proper firewall, anti-virus and malicious script-blocking software installed on their platforms. It is better to be safe than sorry!

Design By simply sibyl And CreateAForum.com