Anarchy Nation - A forum for the twisted!
February 23, 2017, 04:34:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Link Exchange ToS/DMCA Contact Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Female Trainer gets off easy after having sex with a 16yo Student  (Read 40261 times)
chaos
ELITE VIP MEMBER

Respect: +74

View Profile
« on: July 30, 2009, 03:49:36 AM »
+2

And so the double standard of legal age of consent continues. Here is, yet another, story about a female teacher having sex with her 16 year old student gets just a slap on her hand by a sympathetic judge. Somehow, I think if it were to be the other way around, a man in that position would have gotten a harsh punishment.

THE STORY
OC Judge Goes Easy On Female Trainer Who Had Sex With Student

Former Tustin High School personal trainer, Hope Ashley Jacoby, 24, was today sentenced to three years of informal probation and 240 hours of community service, after pleading guilty to four counts of unlawful sexual intercourse and three counts of oral copulation with a minor.

Jacoby admitted to having sex with a 16-year-old male student in her car and at her home on several different occasions throughout 2008.

School officials learned of the relationship when pictures of Jacoby were found on the student's phone.

The prosecution, led by Deputy District Attorney Nikki Buracchio, asked Judge Gregory W. Jones for a more substantial punishment considering the position of trust Jacoby held as a trainer at the school, before handing out the sentence.

But Judge Jones ruled against the DA's office wishes.

All of Jacoby's offenses are considered felonies, but were reduced to misdemeanors on account of what Judge Jones considered "a totally consensual relationship." Judge Jones described the student as a "willing participant" and "somewhat enthusiastic" about his relationship with the defendant. He also noted that the student "engaged in deception" in an effort to have the relationship continue for as long as it did.

The student was permitted an opportunity to make a victim-impact statement at the hearing today, but did not make an appearance in court.

Jones also noted that in 34 states, the age of consent is 16. He said the defendant did break the law in California, where the age of consent is 18, but would consider his own behavior to be derelict if he did not take into consideration all factors, including what he called the insignificant age gap, and the ability for 16-year-olds to be tried as adults when they commit felonies in some cases.

The Orange County District Attorney's office has come out with a strong stance against these types of crimes. They believe women and men should receive equal punishment and that Jacoby got off easy.

"Women expect to be treated equally and expect equal rights, and we believe that if you perpetrate the crime, you should do the time," said Susan Kang Schroeder, the public affairs counsel for the DA's office. "Jacoby and her lawyers obviously worked out some kind of deal with the court to have these charges reduced to misdemeanors."

Schroeder said the DA's office has seen cases where the perpetrator is a male in his early twenties and the victim 16 or 17 years of age, and the sentencing is much tougher.

Schroeder, who has advocated her office's position on this issue on Oprah, said her biggest concerns is that parents be able send their children to school without fear of having them corrupted by people in positions of trust.

"This is a case involving a position of trust where the defendant was 23 years old and in a different place in life than [the student], who was 17," Schroeder said. "There is a huge age difference between a 23-year-old and a 17-year-old in the amount of sophistication."

"Everyone on this planet, including Hope Jacoby, knew what she did was illegal," Schroeder said. "The law is the law, and it doesn't matter what the law is in other states or other countries, it is designed to protect minors from these types of situations."
hellbillyusa

Respect: +9

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2009, 04:24:32 PM »
+3

so what happened to "equality for all men" in this nation of ours, dam right if that was a guy they would have crucified his ass like they always do, women want equal rights but the courts give them preferential treatment time and time again, it is just another travesty of our broken legal system.....the law makers should be quiet ashamed of themselves!
david_gonzalez90

Respect: +2

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2009, 11:14:46 PM »

I agree that the women should be prosecuted the same. But that shouldn't rule out what all women are trying to fight for. We as men make all the rules and have created all the insecurities that women have.
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2009, 11:14:46 PM »

Tsu

Respect: +4

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2009, 03:01:27 AM »

I agree that men and women should experience the same punishments for the same crimes.  Honestly though, how many students would consent to a sexual relationship with one of their teachers (I know I wouldn't have, especially when I was 16).
spzx2

Respect: +7

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2009, 12:23:37 PM »

Hell yeah if it would have been a male teacher and female student dang his ass would have been TOAST!!! Though hell yeah I would have consented to sex with a teacher at 16!! Damn I had this sexy ass teacher for Trig. in 10th grade. I would have love to beat. 
Oppenheimer

Respect: +78

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2009, 12:13:37 PM »
+1

Indeed. I personally don't see a problem with it per say in the case of either gender, as long as they their relation won't affect the teaching. Then THAT is the problem, not the relation itself. All in all, I'm for more teacher-humping  dbagsmile I can agree that a male would be flayed alive in her position though.
kajeha

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2009, 05:48:38 AM »
+1

What 16 year old guy WOULDN'T want to bang his teacher? I'm just always shocked when I hear about teachers in their 20's and 30's wanting to have sex with students. I would assume after spending months teaching them, you'd realize high schoolers are annoying little shits. :)
mbnvbc

Respect: +8

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2009, 11:06:50 PM »
+1

What 16 year old guy WOULDN'T want to bang his teacher? I'm just always shocked when I hear about teachers in their 20's and 30's wanting to have sex with students. I would assume after spending months teaching them, you'd realize high schoolers are annoying little shits. :)

I would do it as a 16yo! Tongue
katzskillz
Global Moderator

Respect: +151

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2009, 02:52:14 AM »
+2

Not cool. Sure she got off easy because she suckered the boy into being with her without any disaproval. Using the old "your lucky to have me" technique is stupid.
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2009, 02:52:14 AM »

Demented

Respect: +8

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2009, 07:18:37 PM »
+1

This shit amazes me, I mean what the hell is wrong with kids these days? Im not sure of the story but the little shit should of just kept hittin' that, kept his freaking mouth shut and walked around school with a smile. Grin
Lemonjuice
VIP Member

Respect: +44

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2009, 04:11:39 PM »
+1

Fuck man, I've been wanting to get on every teacher since I were 10-16 lol dbagsmile
Well no males though! :P
JDAM Missile

Respect: +16

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2009, 03:29:55 PM »
+1

I've been reading  "Everything You Want to Know About Anarchism!"  and I have to question the sanity of society these days.  The judge said a law was broken and everyone in the world knows it. What a crock! I agree with chaos on this one.
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2009, 03:29:55 PM »

H3llzangel

Respect: +5

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2009, 11:22:56 PM »
+1

Shes pretty hot, id tap her
talkin75

Respect: +6

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2009, 12:59:42 AM »
+1

We all know she did that kid a favor...if he was smart he would have shut the hell up and kept on screwing her!
mail79

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2010, 06:27:33 PM »

Well she is kind of hot

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

DISCLAIMER
    Content such as images and videos posted by members are NOT hosted on Anarchy Nation servers. They are hotlinks where the images are hosted elsewhere, and the links point to these these third party sites. None of these sites are affiliated with Anarchy Nation. Do not submit DMCA requests to the owners of this site. Instead follow the links, and request the files themselves be removed from the file hosting site's servers. Learn more about our DMCA Policy by clicking here.

Anarchy Nation takes no responsibility for what any user encounters when following a link outside this website. This includes (but not limited to) advertisements, pop-ups, embedded adware/malware, suggestion of paid subsriptions, etc. We highly encourage users to have proper firewall, anti-virus and malicious script-blocking software installed on their platforms. It is better to be safe than sorry!

Design By simply sibyl And CreateAForum.com