Anarchy Nation - A forum for the twisted!
June 23, 2017, 10:32:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Link Exchange ToS/DMCA Contact Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Female Trainer gets off easy after having sex with a 16yo Student  (Read 42490 times)
Leo Bates

Respect: +6

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2010, 07:48:31 AM »

Anyone around the age of 16 can make up their mind about what they want to do, these laws are stupid.
katzskillz
Global Moderator

Respect: +151

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2010, 05:05:44 PM »

We all know she did that kid a favor...if he was smart he would have shut the hell up and kept on screwing her!

Now that I look back at this, it really went the wrong way. Male or Female, adults should be charged the same. The women's rights movement was successful, so women should expect equal and ONLY equal treatment, including criminal charges. I'm not sexist, but I'm tired of women always going around acting like their better than guys. "Oh boys, without us you would suffer, but we'd be fine without you."

Okay ma'am..................BULLSHIT! The same would go for you if it was the opposite scenario.

This woman deserves no mercy in court which is exactly what any man would get. Some people say "Well the boy wanted her."  Oh....no shit! News flash: In the situations where it is a male teacher & female student, just like this event, the student wants to be involved with the teacher with no hesitation. This teacher did not do him a favor. She selfishly targeted him for sexual activities because of his age, which at that age such activities are on a guys mind everyday.

This type of event is unacceptable. Equal rights & equal punishment is what this country is twisting & corrupting in the worst way.

But if you think that's wrong, okay then: When it's a male teacher & female student it'll be the same: The teacher did the student a favor & if the student was smart she would have shut the hell up & kept on screwing him.

« Last Edit: April 10, 2010, 05:11:45 PM by katzskillz » Logged
chax

Respect: 0

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2010, 10:34:50 AM »

Pure sexism.  If laws aren't enforced equally, there's really no point in them. 
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2010, 10:34:50 AM »

redfivefive
VIP Member

Respect: +5

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2010, 07:06:52 AM »
+1

There is no equality in the courts, men will always receive harsher treatment for some thing like this, That being said I did have an affair with a teacher when I was 16. She was and is a great woman with whom I will always Cherish.
Wanderer9
VIP Member

Respect: +10

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2010, 02:09:49 AM »

Is this happening more, or is just more being reported?
It would seem that since the early 90s in US (but we have a few cases here in Canada, no doubt) this has gone up, hmm,
Mary K LeTourno (sp) remember her, and her 13 yr old( `he's mature for his age') kid boyfriend?
Equality, or just more hypocrisy. Here are your selfish interest groups influence! Do you like being `non-she's guys?
Womanized North America as Bill Maher said.
NunYa

Respect: +7

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2010, 02:16:38 AM »

Where the fuck were these teachers when i was in school. Grin
goodguy

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2010, 09:17:20 PM »

does anyone have the cell phone pics?
djaxster

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2010, 03:22:21 AM »

This is like something that happened where i live. My nextdoor neighbour aged 33 and single mum to 6 kids, started having a relationship with a 15 yrs old lad who was a friend of her sons. Nothing was done, everyone knew yet no-one called the Police or anything and some people were like "well it's not my business" .
Yet if i was having a relationship with one of my daughters friends who was say 15 i would be called a pedo and people wouldn't hesitate to call police on me.. Double fucking standards

And by the way how comes nothing like this happened to me at School...
eternusobscurum

Respect: +1

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2010, 10:49:04 AM »

NunYa, I'm with you.  I had maybe two hot teachers the entire time I was in school.  And yes, the double standard is bullshit.
« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2010, 10:49:04 AM »

nitrex
VIP Member

A chemistry student

Respect: +38

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2010, 04:05:44 AM »

Well i can understand that she is beautiful and hot. However, even if you think the 16 year old was lucky, you might as well have a second view on him, perhaps he might even find guilt or something that psychologically bothers him from this day to the future. I have heard many of these stories before, and most kids grow up having psychological problems , most of them being sexually complicated and confused, from there teenage life to there adult hood.
benarmstrong1959

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2011, 08:50:22 PM »

Parents don't want to admit it, state and local governments don't want to change it, but let's face it:

In this day and age, when teens are exposed to so many mature topics from so many sources, it's time that we lowered the age of maturity. I know they're not that mature is some ways, but let's face it: the 22yo hood surfing isn't that mature either. Kids are demanding it and parents seem helpless to discipline their teens. The ones who can discipline their kids, don't really need to. I think it's time that we let young people make their own decisions (say after the age of 15 or 16) and live with them.

If they want to quit school and get a job, go for it. There will be ways to get that education later when they realize they need it. Too often, we want to do what we want to do. So, let's give the kids a choice.

Sorry about the rant, my short version is: Did this woman really screw up this kid in some way?
Anders Hoveland

Respect: +4

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2011, 04:36:22 PM »

This is outrageous! She should not have been punished at all ! Look at her.

"Justice" should not be a "one size fits all" thing. This is the reason the judges are given some discretion in sentencing.

What 16 year old boy would not want to be sleep with her?

These types of laws are designed to protect young children from unattractive predators, and to prevent young girls from becoming pregnant.
Treating all people as equal under the law results in absurdities like beautifully attractive young women being punished for making teenage boys very happy.

Of course, female judges for some reason seem to have a hard time understanding that teenage boys really like having sex with extremely attractive women. Things could have been much worse for her if the judge had been female.

Obviously very young children should be protected, but I am otherwise very much against society implementing laws that get in the way of sex which is enjoyable for both people.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2011, 04:48:35 PM by Anders Hoveland » Logged
« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2011, 04:36:22 PM »

RP3X

Respect: +3

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2011, 05:19:35 PM »

Yup agree with all here, in fact the laws are quite silly and need updating...

You got states and countries were consent ages are 13/14 and then 16 and then 18.... bare confusing

The times of life have changed sadly,  internet has taken over everyones connected and knows whats going on around the world.

Hell I still recall british holidayers even admiting they were going to thailand just so they could enjoy something young and tasty ;)

And I agree with others if it was a bloke he would be called a pedo and registered....

That age difference is minor I hear of guys in there early 30/40s going out with girls that are 16 even, course in uk thats legal but still strange !

There was a similar story to this in uk where a young female teacher 26 years old was seducing her pupil... if I remember the article it said she asked him to stay back and she put his hand on his penis and gently rubbed up and down and the guy was 14 I think,  she then told him he could do the same to her....  instead he reported it !

Obviously she got put on sex register list and banned from teaching again.

I think it should also be noted while we disagree with whats happen us guys are proberly 18+ here and horny guys who would never say no to a hot skool teacher raping us even,  but at that age I bet it would have been different Shrug
O T L

Respect: +1

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 24, 2012, 08:56:25 AM »

If this was the other way around, shit would have hit the fan.
Blop

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: September 16, 2012, 01:22:33 AM »

WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gentlecritters, allow me to publicly proclaim to all hereabout who are making a decision about a possible career path or forced into a mid-life career change or whatever.

Do as you will, of course, but I strongly suggest that you shun teaching at the K-12 level in either public or private schools.

Many reasons but the main one is........

Anger but ONE student and the vile spawn can destroy you via but ONE false accusation.

The older the kid and the presence of a friend(s) willing to assist in the lie can ruin your career, social position, finances and, basically, your entire life.

Too often, especially in today's pro-female and pro-child and anti-male society, an accused male has to prove innocence.

The taint of an accusation even if the end result is PROOF that you never did the deed you were accused of, too many ignorant, idiotic, imbecilic citizen-sheep view an accusation as ample proof you are GUILTY!!!!

That can ruin your social position and other negatives arising.

And those false accusations DO occur.

I witnessed it.

I left the educational field due to the clear and present danger there. Especially for males.

You have been warned.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

DISCLAIMER
    Content such as images and videos posted by members are NOT hosted on Anarchy Nation servers. They are hotlinks where the images are hosted elsewhere, and the links point to these these third party sites. None of these sites are affiliated with Anarchy Nation. Do not submit DMCA requests to the owners of this site. Instead follow the links, and request the files themselves be removed from the file hosting site's servers. Learn more about our DMCA Policy by clicking here.

Anarchy Nation takes no responsibility for what any user encounters when following a link outside this website. This includes (but not limited to) advertisements, pop-ups, embedded adware/malware, suggestion of paid subsriptions, etc. We highly encourage users to have proper firewall, anti-virus and malicious script-blocking software installed on their platforms. It is better to be safe than sorry!

Design By simply sibyl And CreateAForum.com