Anarchy Nation - A forum for the twisted!
June 23, 2017, 10:30:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Link Exchange ToS/DMCA Contact Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Female Trainer gets off easy after having sex with a 16yo Student  (Read 42489 times)
Outstory

Respect: +1

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2012, 04:11:01 PM »

I have seen this happen to a friend as well
Female student and a "witness" accused a teacher of having an inappropriate relation with her
Teacher got laid off 6 months with no pay while an investigation was going on
Afterwards he was found not guilty but his rep was already gone
We live in a society now where women think they are better then men and they keep saying they want equality!
One example is the local transit have requests stops for "women" but not men
They are now talking about making a women's only parking space which is closer to the mall and better lit...
If your an employer, would you rather hire a man that can carry 60 pounds up a flight of stairs at a time or a women that can carry 10 pounds at a time...
To be honest I would hire the women because if I don't I know I will be getting a lawsuit and of course society will look the women's way and the men that support this act as the white knights of society for aiding women to further disadvantage themselves.
Girls are being raised with the thought that they are princesses!
In our kids shows example the bearstien bears the mom is smart tidy etc while the father is a slob
Back in the days of our great great grandfathers where women have very little rights, men that treat women with respect would get laid! And of course the father would pass this knowledge down to their SOns!
After a couple generations have passed, women now think this is now standard procedure!
I have been yelled at by many feminist! And they always argue the same
Men rule the world blah blah blah
But it's also men that had to hunt
To go to wars
To die!
Women and children first while the men stay behind?! You don't see them complaining about that!
They want to be equal.. Only if it goes their way!
svremeto

SEARCH MY POSTS TO FIND MORE AMATEUR CONTENT

Respect: -168

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2014, 10:43:08 AM »

Stupid judgement... Do you know that in Bulgaria were a revolution in 19 century and then 16 years old boys with families were the head of our freedom army? Were they young? :) I like that teacher and if i was 16 years old and she offer me to have sex with her i will accept. No matter that i`m 16 or 24 years old. Its not fair...
wickerman

Respect: +1

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 03, 2014, 09:30:37 PM »

Hell yeah if it would have been a male teacher and female student dang his ass would have been TOAST!!! Though hell yeah I would have consented to sex with a teacher at 16!! Damn I had this sexy ass teacher for Trig. in 10th grade. I would have love to beat. 

I agree. I have a teacher who I had fantasies about when I was 15/16. As she often wore figure-hugging clothes, and showing a mile of leg (not to mention high heels!)
Anarchy Nation - A forum for the twisted!
« Reply #32 on: December 03, 2014, 09:30:37 PM »

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

DISCLAIMER
    Content such as images and videos posted by members are NOT hosted on Anarchy Nation servers. They are hotlinks where the images are hosted elsewhere, and the links point to these these third party sites. None of these sites are affiliated with Anarchy Nation. Do not submit DMCA requests to the owners of this site. Instead follow the links, and request the files themselves be removed from the file hosting site's servers. Learn more about our DMCA Policy by clicking here.

Anarchy Nation takes no responsibility for what any user encounters when following a link outside this website. This includes (but not limited to) advertisements, pop-ups, embedded adware/malware, suggestion of paid subsriptions, etc. We highly encourage users to have proper firewall, anti-virus and malicious script-blocking software installed on their platforms. It is better to be safe than sorry!

Design By simply sibyl And CreateAForum.com