Anarchy Nation - A forum for the twisted!
October 19, 2017, 06:36:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Link Exchange ToS/DMCA Contact Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 9/11 Truthers and the 'Planted Explosives': Debunked!  (Read 17031 times)
Oppenheimer

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2009, 03:07:25 AM »

Ain't easy when ye'old contrast-sight is going away, ain't it?
kfc2309

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2009, 07:15:30 AM »

Sorry for the color. I'm just used to putting that because of other forums I've been in. Is this any better?

Weird though, I have -3 respect already...
Bowdlerize
VIP Member

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2009, 10:40:39 PM »

I have never believed any conspiracy regarding the twin towers, the inertial energy of a passanger liner is Massive forgetting the fuel. However I am suspicious of another plane involved in the overall attack that day.

I'm talking about United Airlines Flight 93.
This was the Boeing 757-200 that crashed in a field near Stonycreek Township, Pennsylvania.
I'll try to structure my thoughts in an easy to understand fashion.

The Theory
This isn't actually my theory as I didn't come up with it. I heard it from a friend that works in Avionics (aircraft wiring).
After the attacks it was of coarse a big topic at the airfield where he works.

Some of the guys there proposed that it's possable that the plane was brought down by a military fighter.
Now be for you call me nuts or point out that a missile or gun kill would be easy discovered let me explain that I don't believe any weapons where used.
I'm talking about Jetwash also know as wake turbulence.
I propose that if a fighter moved in front of the wing and went to full afterburner the blast of thrust would stop lift being produced and putting the aircraft into a diving roll.

The Evidence
It is know from the flight data recorder that the plane was on auto pilot as the terrorists tried to calm the passangers. This would mean some time form the Jetwash manover to someone getting to the controls.
The pilot was inexperienced and had never flown an aircraft of that size.
The plane was seen by witnesses on its side as it came down, it hit at 40deg down angle inverted. This would indicate a roll.
The flight was known to be hijacked at 9:28am, it crashed at 10:03 leaving 30 minutes (deducting 5 minutes for uncontrolled flight) for the fighters deployed for Langley Air Force Base at 9:25 to get there.

The Reasoning
My reasoning is very simple and has nothing to do with an "Evil Government"
When Flight 93 was know to be hijacked two planes had hit the WTC. 11 minutes after Flight 93 was taken a third hit the Pentagon.
There were only 44 people on board, 4 of those were hijackers.
I believe the plan was brought down to save lives on the ground. It was the lesser of two evils given what had all ready happened on that day.
If it was my call I would have ordered it, especially as the use of jetwash means that a story as heroism can be used.
The story of heroism slightly raises the spirits of the families that lost people on that flight & the spirits of the country as a hole.

If you wish to attack me for by theory feel free, but please make it a logical retort.
ninefingers
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2009, 04:25:19 PM »

WOW! Good One!   Something New in the way of C/T's, for a change! Applause

There are still some on other Forums  that think explosives were used to weaken the WTC towers. They say; "Just look at the twisted metal in the aftermath photos..."--??

I keep telling them: a shaped or breaching charge cuts steel Very Neatly; and I have pictures of the results. They still don't believe me.... facepalm

Ok, Ok; it's possible the girders were blown to weaken the structure. A mess of amateurishly-placed explosives would rip the columns.  But;  so would a  757-!!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

DISCLAIMER
    Content such as images and videos posted by members are NOT hosted on Anarchy Nation servers. They are hotlinks where the images are hosted elsewhere, and the links point to these these third party sites. None of these sites are affiliated with Anarchy Nation. Do not submit DMCA requests to the owners of this site. Instead follow the links, and request the files themselves be removed from the file hosting site's servers. Learn more about our DMCA Policy by clicking here.

Anarchy Nation takes no responsibility for what any user encounters when following a link outside this website. This includes (but not limited to) advertisements, pop-ups, embedded adware/malware, suggestion of paid subsriptions, etc. We highly encourage users to have proper firewall, anti-virus and malicious script-blocking software installed on their platforms. It is better to be safe than sorry!

Design By simply sibyl And CreateAForum.com