Anarchy Nation - A forum for the twisted!
July 26, 2017, 09:42:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Link Exchange ToS/DMCA Contact Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Visit web page and login  (Read 8385 times)
Sandsnip3r
VIP Member

Respect: +9

View Profile
« on: January 21, 2012, 12:57:28 AM »

So the language I know best is C++, I've completed 1 class on it in college, and in a second now. We just started classes in my current course. We covered just extreme basics in the class I completed (Declarations, assignment stmts, Libraries and Library functions, Formatting output, Input, if statement, while statement, for statement, nested loops, Value-returning functions, Void functions, Scope of identifiers, Strings, Filestreams for I/O, Arrays, Searching and Sorting Arrays, Records, and Arrays of Records)

So what I'm getting at, and what I need help with, I dont even know if this is a language that I can go about coding this in. Anyways there is a website, after 3 failed login attempts(correct id, incorrect pass), the account is blocked for 1 hour. I need to permanently block this account, yeah, I can run the program 24/7 on my computer. Simplest way is to run the 3 login attempts, then recognize that the account is blocked, then initiate a timer for 59 minutes, and then try to log in until a new block is placed. I really dont even know how to go about doing it, any help would be greatly appreciated. (The account needing to be blocked has been stolen from me and has financial value to it.)

I honestly dont think i know NEARLY enough to be able to do this, but I need to do it somehow, and I have no idea how...
Anarchy Nation - A forum for the twisted!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

DISCLAIMER
    Content such as images and videos posted by members are NOT hosted on Anarchy Nation servers. They are hotlinks where the images are hosted elsewhere, and the links point to these these third party sites. None of these sites are affiliated with Anarchy Nation. Do not submit DMCA requests to the owners of this site. Instead follow the links, and request the files themselves be removed from the file hosting site's servers. Learn more about our DMCA Policy by clicking here.

Anarchy Nation takes no responsibility for what any user encounters when following a link outside this website. This includes (but not limited to) advertisements, pop-ups, embedded adware/malware, suggestion of paid subsriptions, etc. We highly encourage users to have proper firewall, anti-virus and malicious script-blocking software installed on their platforms. It is better to be safe than sorry!

Design By simply sibyl And CreateAForum.com