Anarchy Nation - A forum for the twisted!
July 27, 2017, 05:47:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Link Exchange ToS/DMCA Contact Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: The end of the world?  (Read 28841 times)
endlessjon

Respect: +4

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2015, 07:08:03 PM »

If the world ends in the next 100 yrs it will be because of something man has done.
jmcg1213
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2015, 10:28:54 PM »

Im not gonna lie ive thought the world was coming to an end since a couple years ago when i could look up into the night sky and see planets forming in a line. Just recently in March of this
year I witnessed with my own eyes Jupiter Mars Venus and Mercury on the same plane Jupiter Venus and Mercury were in a group high in the sky with Mars sitting just above the horizon in the western sky at dusk. It was almost scary see all those planets together.
     Seeing something like that is definitely not normal and has led me to believe that on December 21, 2012 all 9 planets will line up and from December 22-24 there will be total darkness on our planet and on Christmas day will come first Light.
     I dont believe in God myself. But it is fucked up how the light will return on the 25th. I dont really think the world will end, however i do believe not everyone will survive.
And so Mr. Sir, how did that prophetic vision turn out for you???:)
jmcg1213
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2015, 10:34:19 PM »

Each generation has believed that the world would end under their lifetime. Humanity has lasted tens of thousands of years. I'm just tossing out a thought here.
Good thought.
The world will not end, not in our lifetime, not in our kids lifetime, nor their kids lifetime.
This, of course, is all contingent on Obama failing to give Iran the "Bomb":)
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2015, 10:34:19 PM »

jmcg1213
« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2015, 10:36:42 PM »

If the world ends in the next 100 yrs it will be because of something man has done.
OR...
Not done.
jmcg1213
« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2015, 11:10:40 PM »

The world will not end, at least not for the conceivable future.
How do I know this?
Because the only way that will happen is if WE destroy it before the sun does, and we, as residents, have a vested interest in not allowing that to happen.
Yea yea, I know a lot about politics, and it has a way of righting itself even as it maintains the positive virtues of the misguided.
The only way the world comes to an end is thru a super nova, and that is not happening for eons.
Forget about meteors, they pose little (if any) threat.
Comets, on the other hand, are more formidable, but mathematically predictable, and we are a lot smarter than most people think.
http://rosetta.jpl.nasa.gov/news/touchdown-rosettas-philae-probe-lands-comet
Now, although we can, let's not go blowing them up willy nilly. This will produce huge fragments who's mathematical course we do not know.   
AngieB

Respect: +7618

View ProfileDon't use this yet!Don't use this yet!Don't use this yet!Don't use this yet!Don't use this yet!
« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2015, 04:02:21 AM »
+1

It will be the stupid people who think they are smart who will destroy us!  mho
jmcg1213
« Reply #21 on: July 04, 2015, 05:47:12 PM »

It will be the stupid people who think they are smart who will destroy us!  mho
Possibly true, but look at the alternative...
Smart people who think themselves stupid are of no help Nut Kick
sonnet420

Respect: +1

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2016, 12:17:03 AM »

Well, if Trump wins.. we can count on it!!! LMAO!!
irepoga21

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2016, 01:16:09 AM »

i think went the evil war to beginning occident- orient  all its possible ¡¡
« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2016, 01:16:09 AM »

YoshitakaYuriko

View Profile WWW@ufowilliamson

« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2016, 10:30:25 PM »

After GoT ends I really don't care if the world ends. Cheesy
Lolipop66

Respect: -2

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2017, 04:50:28 AM »

yes, all people will be die once

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

DISCLAIMER
    Content such as images and videos posted by members are NOT hosted on Anarchy Nation servers. They are hotlinks where the images are hosted elsewhere, and the links point to these these third party sites. None of these sites are affiliated with Anarchy Nation. Do not submit DMCA requests to the owners of this site. Instead follow the links, and request the files themselves be removed from the file hosting site's servers. Learn more about our DMCA Policy by clicking here.

Anarchy Nation takes no responsibility for what any user encounters when following a link outside this website. This includes (but not limited to) advertisements, pop-ups, embedded adware/malware, suggestion of paid subsriptions, etc. We highly encourage users to have proper firewall, anti-virus and malicious script-blocking software installed on their platforms. It is better to be safe than sorry!

Design By simply sibyl And CreateAForum.com