Amazon.comInexpensive Car Remote Keychain SPY CAMERA (~$10)
One of the biggest technological advances in spy gear interestingly enough comes from outside the spy gear world. With ever smaller personal gadgets becoming more common every day, the range of devices we can place spy cameras in is increasingly vast.
No one will suspect you of taking secret videos on your car's remote, given that the owners of almost every new car also carries one around.
One-touch operation - easier than unlocking your car
Pressing the “A” button brings the camera out of its default standby mode, ready to shoot or snap.
Pressing the “B” button quickly takes a snapshot, while pressing and holding the “B” button starts video recording. Pressing the “B” button again pauses recording.
The battery is good for a full hour of recording on a single charge, and even longer on standby. Charge it by USB, with options for AC and car lighter adapters so you never run out of juice.
Variety is the spice of life
Whether you are looking to record in public or at home, this little guy has you covered.
In public it is as simple as pointing it in the right direction and pressing the “B” button to record. .
At home your remote can be hung inconspicuously from a key rack to record events unraveling in your kitchen or living room. Who's going to be suspicious of a car remote hanging from the key rack?
Businesses like hotels and taxi dispatchers that use commercial key boxes to hold their important keys will find this highly useful too. By hanging one of these inside the key box, you always know who is doing what with your company's keys.Video Review:
Optional Class 10 8GB Micro SD CardPricing:
Amazon.comOptional Class 10 8GB Micro SD CardDescription:
- SDHC Class 10 and SD 3.0 compliant, a speed of 10MB/s is guaranteed
- Compatible with today's most popular cell phones and portable devices
- Includes a full size SD adapter for multi-use or data transfer
- Exceptional durability of 10,000 insertion and long-life data retention
- Limited lifetime Warranty, the data host you can trust
- Built-in Error Correcting Code (ECC) to detect and correct transfer errors
- Complies with Secure Digital Music Initiative (SDMI) portable device requirements
- Supports Content Protection for Recordable Media (CPRM)