Anarchy Nation - A forum for the twisted!
January 21, 2017, 01:20:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Link Exchange ToS/DMCA Contact Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Everything You Want to Know About Anarchism! Long, but READ IT!  (Read 16861 times)
Base

Respect: 0

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2010, 12:25:55 AM »

Wow I just read the whole thing, really good read.
camlib

Respect: +2

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2011, 04:14:30 AM »

Our rulers claim to be protecting us from each other. Actually they are more interested in protecting themselves and 'their' property from us.

It does not matter which country you live in this holds true.
All politicians have only their own interests at heart.
mallory

Respect: +14

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2011, 07:10:34 AM »

Prisons fail to improve or reform anyone. Local people aware of each others' circumstances would be able to apply more suitable solutions, in keeping with the needs of the victim and the offender. The present penal system, on the other hand, creates criminal behaviour. Long term prisoners are often rendered incapable of surviving outside an institution that makes all their decisions for them. How is locking people up with others of an anti-social turn of mind (the worst of whom are the screws) supposed to develop responsibility and reasonable behaviour? Of course it does just the opposite. The majority of prisoners re-offend.

You SAID it!  They want ex-offenders out on the street asap, blending in and contributing to society; but it's hard when you've lost everything later in life and now no one will hire you with a record.  They create a vicious circle--then wonder why so many repeat offenders?

Some get "too comfortable" with life on the inside. One I met had been thru it 27 times. Counseling, not incarcerating, seems a better/cheaper solution. I don't know about prison, but Pima County gets $1,000 to book  a suspect and $71 a day to keep him there.This is over $26,000 a year--more than I make and more than many petty offenses are worth. Inside, he  has 3 free squares a day, cable TV, showers, free clothes and security.  This is a better life than some faced on the street.

Some prisons teach College classes--NC machining, etc. Still, it is tough to get work with a record even with the certificate this days.

Perhaps old Jewish law, where the offender must directly repay the victim seven fold--work off the value of the offense, etc.?

It is too bad their is such a stigma about anarchy--the mad bomber, etc. This is Not true, it was propaganda circulated by conservative rich because they didn't want to lose what they had to sweeping social reform of Any kind.

I do believe strongly in people directly governing themselves, it would certainly speed up the judicial process and hand-tailor it to individual needs and wants.  But,  also disagree that moving from one state, or even county/town should suddenly make a law abiding citizen a criminal. Reciprocity should be the rule. And, if the Feds ok something, say the 1934 firearms act, no local government should have the power to countermand it. Here in Tucson, Police think they have the "Right" to redefine old black-powder muzzle-loading antiques as:"firearms" (thereby incarcerating ) when Fed. definitions exclude these and forbid any local gov't. from redefining.  Another case in point: Fed def. of an Assault Rifle is what it Is and what it Does, but the Republic of CA. seems to think it can redefine it as what it Looks like. The ATF has threatened CA with sanctions over it, but Cali won't budge. And, the Governator, just recently departed from the mansion, made his Career shooting machine guns in the movies--? facepalm

If the government insists on protecting people from ghemselves, who will protect the people from the government?

i like to paint with my own poop

I've seen nuts do this in jail. Eek Eyes

« Last Edit: May 22, 2011, 07:35:50 AM by mallory » Logged
« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2011, 07:10:34 AM »

mallory

Respect: +14

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2011, 08:33:54 AM »

A question: What are your thoughts on Vigilante justice?

I know it has gotten bad press, but I am beginning to prefer it or anarchism to a strong, impersonal Gov't, just making up laws almost in secret, over-prosecuting "victimless" crimes and not even allowing Victims to come forth and say their piece. It seems the State is trying to govern people's lives for them, what charges to file for them, and other Fascist shit.

Case  in point: My little "troubles" would not have erupted into serious charges, if immediate neighbors knew each  other and took care of "problems" personally and without state interference. They could go on the person's reputation and drop charges or at least be Reasonable with them.  If I were in my old home town, too many people knew me, and  the case probably wouldn't have gone as far.   Impersonal central governments, I believe, Make crimes.  Only when harm, or intended harm, comes to another should the Law get involved.

Many cops, to lessen their jobs, even adopt this philosophy; not simply  busting every junkie they see on possession. Getting to know the people in their beat and knowing who's simply strung out and harmless and who's an armed dealer....hence freeing themselves for the Real crime-- that armed dealer; the violent criminals, etc. It only Makes Sense.

The other way only makes for too many laws, too many arrests, overcrowded jails, etc.  Many are ignorant of the many Stupid laws out there. My Grandmother, I just found out, could have been arrested for directly transferring Grandpa's old guns to me rather than going thru a dealer, as the Law prescribed. I , and Her, were ignorant of this at the time.  Since the guns weren't registered, anyway, there is a chance that Liberal CA might not have come down too hard on Grandma. But, the potential for making a sweet little old lady a Criminal over this triviality,  is not to be tolerated. Laws need to Make Sense, First.  Then, they need to be enforced Reasonably and Maturely,  and,  Sensibly. The phrase;  "innocent  until proven guilty" doesn't really apply except as a string of words.  Only in spirit, not in actual use.

2% of the US population is incarcerated.  Many believe Women incarcerated over "victimless" crimes should do their sentences in halfway houses; it will help get them on their feet and not simply make better criminals of them like prisons. Pregnant Women or mothers should again be allowed to live in H. Houses, along with their children. Children of incarcerated mothers have a hi risk of turning into criminals themselves due to lack of motherly attention.

EDIT: Re: Ca's lack of reciprocity: The Feds need to Get Tough on this kind of shit. The 21 yo drinking age was only enforced in the US during Bill Clinton's regime because he would cut off federal highway subsidies to states that wouldn't comply. That is the only way to influence any gov't--hit them in their wallets. Wink

EDIT: Speaking of State's power... after having spend 1 1/2 hours at DMV: I don't think states should get involved in the sale of a vehicle (unless from dealer, then only tax to be paid.) It should be handled like any other purchase--toaster, TV, etc. The State need only get involved when registering for use on the road. State imposing fees on a sale is larcenous. You should be able to buy and sell anything not brand new from a dealer freely or it is a restriction in trade.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2011, 04:21:21 PM by mallory » Logged
hentaipervert
« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2012, 03:48:30 AM »

Outstanding my hat is off to you sir. You are a pretty smart man.
hentaipervert
« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2012, 03:54:52 AM »

The world is felled with Kings and Queens who blind your eyes and steal your dreams. It's Heaven and Hell. My favorite lyric.
svremeto

SEARCH MY POSTS TO FIND MORE AMATEUR CONTENT

Respect: -168

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2014, 10:37:49 AM »

Why anarchysm? Is there anything whish is built by anarchym?

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

DISCLAIMER
    Content such as images and videos posted by members are NOT hosted on Anarchy Nation servers. They are hotlinks where the images are hosted elsewhere, and the links point to these these third party sites. None of these sites are affiliated with Anarchy Nation. Do not submit DMCA requests to the owners of this site. Instead follow the links, and request the files themselves be removed from the file hosting site's servers. Learn more about our DMCA Policy by clicking here.

Anarchy Nation takes no responsibility for what any user encounters when following a link outside this website. This includes (but not limited to) advertisements, pop-ups, embedded adware/malware, suggestion of paid subsriptions, etc. We highly encourage users to have proper firewall, anti-virus and malicious script-blocking software installed on their platforms. It is better to be safe than sorry!

Design By simply sibyl And CreateAForum.com