Anarchy Nation - A forum for the twisted!
October 24, 2017, 04:33:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Link Exchange ToS/DMCA Contact Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: ok read very immportant  (Read 7776 times)
cosmicwarrior

Respect: +8

View Profile
« on: November 01, 2014, 08:51:32 PM »

you nguyen psychiatris in joliette a was you intuition and your higherself you betray you comitement you ask me something for you you have broke all the rule now you have to die scumbag that only act out of fear a let you a letter with instruction and you have no choice you have being brainwash by a massonic sorcerer that pass for a sq agent now suffer the coscquence of your own choice and after you was done the instrution on that was in the letter you where obligated to see mitchell gibson and you did nothing of that now terible thing will happen    till you die and be born again in a new body and start all over again for 55 life sory a have no choice no control to have save phillipe cassant 28 time and bertrand major 9 time and cure the karma of my mom they still treat me like shit expet my mom because she know she about to die from her own stupidity and she try hard to find a solution she know    she cant do any crap agaist me anymore and how a become a criminal doing telkinesy at home she freak out in panic a end up in pinnel and the scum bag of talbout tag me narcisist a tel you no psychiatrist in oxydant as the knowledge require to do the job they have to doi all the one that do has quit the gouvernemental system in the 90 its how a get trap in mk ultra by the order of scum bag talbot of pinnell a was send in a home where all window has metal grid and alarm they where like 10 people overdrug smoking all day some where tie to bed with hearphone a say gods a dont want live that kill me now or set me free the next thing a know a was on the strett a car pull and say a can go take you anywhere in america me a did the worse stupid thing a say take me to my mom when arive she panic and call the police and a was send to prison wow was anice experience a think at that time you start to speak with criminal they reconise you are the most genius guy the nevr know so the whole crap start and is that a tel you evry time a get in psycchiatry or in jail on profering menace to kill was all lie from her but she as so much influence in the system with  her corupted contact so it was imposiple for me to escape        that demon for long time a never as in all my life as anytroble with anybody or any neibour     
xxxdominus

Respect: +1

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2015, 05:01:55 PM »

Thank you, interesting! :)
cosmicwarrior

Respect: +8

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2015, 08:01:33 AM »

our lives in a way that blinds us from what really is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yb082A_alX8

Ted Chabasinski A Stand Up Man (Richard Cohen Films)
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2015, 08:01:33 AM »

jmcg1213
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2015, 08:20:55 PM »

Thank you, interesting! :)
You caught all that???
Please elucidate Applause
rancor

Respect: +1

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2016, 04:32:50 AM »

simplify simplify simplify

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

DISCLAIMER
    Content such as images and videos posted by members are NOT hosted on Anarchy Nation servers. They are hotlinks where the images are hosted elsewhere, and the links point to these these third party sites. None of these sites are affiliated with Anarchy Nation. Do not submit DMCA requests to the owners of this site. Instead follow the links, and request the files themselves be removed from the file hosting site's servers. Learn more about our DMCA Policy by clicking here.

Anarchy Nation takes no responsibility for what any user encounters when following a link outside this website. This includes (but not limited to) advertisements, pop-ups, embedded adware/malware, suggestion of paid subsriptions, etc. We highly encourage users to have proper firewall, anti-virus and malicious script-blocking software installed on their platforms. It is better to be safe than sorry!

Design By simply sibyl And CreateAForum.com