Anarchy Nation - A forum for the twisted!
October 17, 2017, 08:58:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Link Exchange ToS/DMCA Contact Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How to retrieve deleted android phone data to computer?  (Read 34839 times)
lisaab

Respect: 0

View Profile WWW
« on: June 24, 2015, 01:42:09 AM »

There are many android phone users, and losing important data from it happens unexpectedly.

If you find the need to recover them, you can use Coolmuster Android Data Recovery app to help, I think it is really helpful, it would help you recover lost android phone sms, contacts, photos, videos, and so on, from android phone internal memory card easily.

how to recover deleted data from android phone
Step 1: Connect your phone to computer
Connect your smartphone to computer via the USB cable, then launch the app.You'll see the main interface like below, then you need to enable USB debugging and root your phone, or the app can't detect your phone successfuly.

Step 2: Scan for the lost data on your phone
After that, you should click "Refresh" button, then your phone will be detected immediately. Then there will be an superuser Request shows on your phone, you need to click "Allow" to on your phone to allow the app to scan your phone. The program will automatically detect your phone and scan them deeply. When the scan finishes, all the contained files in your phone will be displayed in clear categories.

Step 3: Preview and recover lost data
Now you can preview all of the data on your phone, select and check those you need to recover, click "Recover" to start the recovery.

That's all!
« Last Edit: July 07, 2015, 12:45:53 AM by lisaab » Logged
eveeve

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2015, 01:03:37 AM »

Thanks for sharing, an android  data recovery app could help you recover lost android phone data easily.
how to recover lost android phone data
« Last Edit: July 09, 2015, 10:26:30 PM by eveeve » Logged
lucyll

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2016, 09:41:50 PM »

Thanks for sharing, yes, we can still recover lost android phone data with some android data recovery app, and most of them are very easy to use.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2016, 09:46:29 PM by lucyll » Logged
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2016, 09:41:50 PM »

protomik

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2016, 04:24:28 AM »

When you lost vital contacts or photos from your Android phone, you feel that it is pretty troublesome to restore them. Now with this  Androidphonesoft Android Recovery software, things will be much easier. By the way, please keep your Android phone intact after losing data on it. I use contacts as a demo to tell the users how to do that. However, you should first root the phone before using this awesome program. Link: Recover Deleted contacts on Android Phone
« Last Edit: June 20, 2016, 09:39:39 PM by protomik » Logged
Werfkjl

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2016, 02:16:18 AM »

Vibosoft Android Recovery can help you get out of the tight spot where you lose your data no matter accidentally or desperately. how to recover deleted text messages on android
renewandroid

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2017, 09:42:29 PM »

With Android Data Recovery, you don’t need to take out the CF card or SD card from the Android devices to recover deleted photos from Android. This powerful software not only can restore vedios and photos, but also can restore the files like contacts, SMS, and other data. Below allow you to click the buttons and to buy software, or you can also download the free trial version.
icandids

Respect: +26

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2017, 10:53:10 AM »

thank you for the information i nearly lost all my data but i read this post thanks
pareidoliaparanoia
VIP Member

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2017, 11:30:10 AM »

I don't know what I'd do without you!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

DISCLAIMER
    Content such as images and videos posted by members are NOT hosted on Anarchy Nation servers. They are hotlinks where the images are hosted elsewhere, and the links point to these these third party sites. None of these sites are affiliated with Anarchy Nation. Do not submit DMCA requests to the owners of this site. Instead follow the links, and request the files themselves be removed from the file hosting site's servers. Learn more about our DMCA Policy by clicking here.

Anarchy Nation takes no responsibility for what any user encounters when following a link outside this website. This includes (but not limited to) advertisements, pop-ups, embedded adware/malware, suggestion of paid subsriptions, etc. We highly encourage users to have proper firewall, anti-virus and malicious script-blocking software installed on their platforms. It is better to be safe than sorry!

Design By simply sibyl And CreateAForum.com