Anarchy Nation - A forum for the twisted!
July 27, 2017, 05:40:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Link Exchange ToS/DMCA Contact Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New here  (Read 1030 times)
turbomund
Leecher

View Profile
« on: May 04, 2016, 09:47:05 PM »

I just registered here as it looks like my kind of forum. Honestly i am both positive and fear that its overrun by bullshit so to say.
By that i mean that if there is a thread with non standard dining table dialogue (diplomatic me ...) then often u see two things.The misunderstood new registered
user that has to comment about hoe he os offended OR the idiot that spams it with stupid remarks , false statements or ..... bullshit.

I hereby promise u all that i will do as i hope all will:  IF i reply to threads its because i feel i have something to ofer or i am interested in the subject and lelarning more/seeking info.
I will NOT utter my opions if i a subject is not on my taste range just to say that i noo like s u bad man ......  Its respectful to consider the person/persons who spends time
posting or replying ae serious and u offer the same.'

I cannot promise i dont ask stupid questions. After all i cant commit to more than my own ability  Smiley

I am selfemployed, mid 40's   no kids no mariage. Lots of topics here catches my interest and i welcome its not just another site for posting nudes....  no that anything is wrong with that but as said.   lots of topics looks interesting to me.... 

ask and u shall receive at least a reply   

cheers to u all
Anarchy Nation - A forum for the twisted!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

DISCLAIMER
    Content such as images and videos posted by members are NOT hosted on Anarchy Nation servers. They are hotlinks where the images are hosted elsewhere, and the links point to these these third party sites. None of these sites are affiliated with Anarchy Nation. Do not submit DMCA requests to the owners of this site. Instead follow the links, and request the files themselves be removed from the file hosting site's servers. Learn more about our DMCA Policy by clicking here.

Anarchy Nation takes no responsibility for what any user encounters when following a link outside this website. This includes (but not limited to) advertisements, pop-ups, embedded adware/malware, suggestion of paid subsriptions, etc. We highly encourage users to have proper firewall, anti-virus and malicious script-blocking software installed on their platforms. It is better to be safe than sorry!

Design By simply sibyl And CreateAForum.com