Anarchy Nation - A forum for the twisted!
January 22, 2017, 01:15:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Link Exchange ToS/DMCA Contact Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dash cams  (Read 4747 times)
maxsimon

Respect: +5

View Profile
« on: September 14, 2016, 11:56:59 AM »

I see a lot of cars who have them now... Why would you install a dash cam in your car? Is it to catch an event or a crime on the fly? If someone here have one installed what cam do you use? Is it easy to install?
wasolk

Respect: +53

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2016, 07:21:19 PM »

I bought a TaoTronics last year on Amazon... Easy to install with a windshield mount.

I installed it so I have data in case of an accident... It can help in dealing with your insurance.  I also purchased a GPS module that plugs with it. The GPS can log your location and speed of your vehicle. This information can be downloaded onto your computer.
maxsimon

Respect: +5

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2016, 10:16:58 AM »

Thank you for your reply!

Do you know any models where the GPS is integrated in the cam. I checked Amazon and there is the Uniden Cam650... But this brand seems bad!
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2016, 10:16:58 AM »

katzskillz
Global Moderator

Respect: +151

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2016, 04:55:11 PM »

GoPro dash cams are pretty popular, I've been running on for a few years now.
Imo, go for a dash camera that has a display screen so you can adjust it's view properly.
From accident assurance, to acceleration tests & car mod tutorial videos....dash cameras have a wide variety of uses.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

DISCLAIMER
    Content such as images and videos posted by members are NOT hosted on Anarchy Nation servers. They are hotlinks where the images are hosted elsewhere, and the links point to these these third party sites. None of these sites are affiliated with Anarchy Nation. Do not submit DMCA requests to the owners of this site. Instead follow the links, and request the files themselves be removed from the file hosting site's servers. Learn more about our DMCA Policy by clicking here.

Anarchy Nation takes no responsibility for what any user encounters when following a link outside this website. This includes (but not limited to) advertisements, pop-ups, embedded adware/malware, suggestion of paid subsriptions, etc. We highly encourage users to have proper firewall, anti-virus and malicious script-blocking software installed on their platforms. It is better to be safe than sorry!

Design By simply sibyl And CreateAForum.com