Anarchy Nation - A forum for the twisted!
February 21, 2017, 08:35:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Link Exchange ToS/DMCA Contact Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: whats your favourite car?  (Read 31276 times)
jose_vasquez915

Respect: +1

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2010, 04:10:49 AM »

My favorite vehicle would be the toyota 4runner. My parents had one since 96 and they never had any issues with it.  It's was a very good buy. I want to get a one once I get enough money to pay for one.
NMB123

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2011, 03:40:49 PM »

Mazda Rx7 FTW!! I have owned 3 different one's definitely my favourite
timmytucan
VIP Member

Respect: +3

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2011, 02:18:49 PM »

My favorite is a 1965 Jaguar 3.8 L
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2011, 02:18:49 PM »

mallory

Respect: +14

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2011, 11:11:53 AM »

My favorite is a 1965 Jaguar 3.8 L

Yeah, got a friend with a cream colored one, rag top,  6-cyl.  And, a '71 (??) Vee-twelve, red, hardtop. Neither run; weeds are poking thru the bonnet louvers ( Cry) The V12 is a classier motor, but troublesome. Chassis isn't nearly as sweet as the older one.

Reminds me--must give him a call!  He is going into a  retirement home and  can't take take them with him. May get them for a song.  I'd keep the six cyl. Pass the vee-twelve on to a good home, if it were a package deal.

If we are talking just One car--I have trouble making up my mind--I'd have  to say--don't Laugh: 1917 Stanley.

It was a whole 30 HP, but, they would lay Incredible scratch, and  climb trees. One did an unofficial record of 203 MPG at Daytona in 1909--don't say  they were Slow!  Only the Warmup was slow. But, you only had to do that Once in the morning.  And, like an electric or an automatic, easy to drive thru traffic. Just throttle and brake. Wink
LouderThanSound

Respect: +5

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2011, 01:16:49 AM »

My grandfather's Lamborghini Diablo VT; early 90's model. Some minor tech issues but HE WON'T RESTORE IT!!!! It just sits around like an abandoned kitten! Someday....mine.........maybe.  Shrug Gotta get a picture up.
mallory

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2011, 08:42:58 AM »

My grandfather's Lamborghini Diablo VT; early 90's model. Some minor tech issues but HE WON'T RESTORE IT!!!! It just sits around like an abandoned kitten! Someday....mine.........maybe.  Shrug Gotta get a picture up.

Yeah, like my friend's  Jaguars....weeds poking thru them.. Cry

I had a neighbor with a  1955 Ford truck, a Kawasaki, and a Gold Wing, that just Sat 4 years. Then they moved before  I got  up the guts to ask I could buy one. I think they were all scrapped, as they  had to move to Michigan as the father's company  had changed hands and relocated...waste...

Saw A Viper today---it really Looks like a Car, for a new car...sweet... Grin
LouderThanSound

Respect: +5

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2011, 02:35:23 PM »

Yeah, like my friend's  Jaguars....weeds poking thru them.. Cry

I had a neighbor with a  1955 Ford truck, a Kawasaki, and a Gold Wing, that just Sat 4 years. Then they moved before  I got  up the guts to ask I could buy one. I think they were all scrapped, as they  had to move to Michigan as the father's company  had changed hands and relocated...waste...

Saw A Viper today---it really Looks like a Car, for a new car...sweet... Grin

I guess the engine itself would be worth something right?
mallory

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2011, 10:05:45 AM »

engine of What?
katzskillz
Global Moderator

Respect: +151

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 25, 2011, 08:18:19 AM »

If you mean the vt engine then that's a possibility, not a common block these days.
« Reply #23 on: July 25, 2011, 08:18:19 AM »

mallory

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2011, 09:33:51 AM »

Oh, the Jag v12?  TYeah, but it was finicky, hard to keep tuned. The Sixes are actually Worth more. But the v12-looks and Sounds  Sweeter...
lifeissuffering

Respect: 0

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2011, 09:51:32 PM »

Since I'm in a car club and a lover of the muscle car scene my favorite car (love to find one of these) would be a 1987 buick grand national
katzskillz
Global Moderator

Respect: +151

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2011, 02:00:10 PM »

If you eventually sell it, it might be best for you to just to sell the Diablo with it rather than leave the vehicle itself to rust...even more.
« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2011, 02:00:10 PM »

modusvivendi

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2012, 02:59:48 PM »

1969 pontiac trans am
1970 plymouth aar cude
1970 plymouth roadrunner

its a tie
Julie

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 28, 2012, 04:18:31 PM »

My favorite is the Jeep my Daddy gave me when I turned 18, Its a 01 with a 2.5 but it has Eaton limited slip differentials front and back, and power steering and brakes, nothing else is power so I can take off the doors and the top and drive around in a pair of shorts and a tank and watch buys break their necks looking :)
And before anybody even asks,yes it spends more time off pavement than on pavement. I even have a winch so I can get out of my favorite fishing spot if it rains
« Last Edit: May 28, 2012, 04:20:56 PM by Julie » Logged
zeppelinsam

You haven't got it till you get it!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: July 26, 2012, 06:45:35 AM »

1970 Dodge Challenger  Grin

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

DISCLAIMER
    Content such as images and videos posted by members are NOT hosted on Anarchy Nation servers. They are hotlinks where the images are hosted elsewhere, and the links point to these these third party sites. None of these sites are affiliated with Anarchy Nation. Do not submit DMCA requests to the owners of this site. Instead follow the links, and request the files themselves be removed from the file hosting site's servers. Learn more about our DMCA Policy by clicking here.

Anarchy Nation takes no responsibility for what any user encounters when following a link outside this website. This includes (but not limited to) advertisements, pop-ups, embedded adware/malware, suggestion of paid subsriptions, etc. We highly encourage users to have proper firewall, anti-virus and malicious script-blocking software installed on their platforms. It is better to be safe than sorry!

Design By simply sibyl And CreateAForum.com